Once the job or task has been carried out, the user must confirm that all details are correct according to task completed (especially the date, time start and time end) and can move to sign off the jobsheet.
To sign off a jobsheet, the user has 2 methods:
- By signature – if client is present to confirm the job
- By Email Confirmation – if client is not present on site or user is working remotely.
User must include the signatory Name in the field ‘Signee’ to have a legible representation of client’s signature.
The client can then sign in the space provided as ‘Signature’.
If client wishes to re-do signature, click on ‘clear’ button below.
Once client and user are satisfied with signature, the user must click on the ‘Sign’ button below and wait for the pop up notification confirmation.
(Image : Jobsheet Signature section – Sign button)
The jobsheet form will update and fields will be locked, except for the Comments and Tags fields.
The buttons under the Jobsheet form will change too and now display;
- Send to Client – to forward a copy of jobsheet to client by email
- Share Link – to view jobsheet or copy URL of jobsheet to share
- View History – to view historical trail of jobsheet’s life and any comments posted
- Process Invoicing – to process jobsheet to billing (as invoice)
(image : Jobsheet – new buttons on closed jobsheets)
User must include the signatory Name in the field ‘Signee’ to address the client for email signature confirmation.
The user must then click on the ‘Confirm by Email’ button below and wait for the pop up notification confirmation.
(Image : Signature section – Confirm by Email button)