Creating a new user is simple:
Here you can enter the details of your employee. You can set the hourly cost rate of your employee for reporting purposes of your own costs. (NB: these sensitive reports are exclusive to administrator only). Choose the designation of your employee through the list.
Once you click on the “Create”, the form will extend and new fields will come into view.
Continue to add in the following details:
- Username (login name for user to enter on system)
- Password (this can be changed by user after login)
- User Role (to assign either Manager rights or User rights)
- Status (by default is set to “Disabled”) – this must be change to “Active”.
- This can be changed to “Disabled” should an employee leave the company or should you wish to disable an employee’s access.
** PLEASE NOTE: Each employee ACTIVATED is equivalent to a paid user account.